Bulk Item Collection Request Form
Track Your Payment
This form is used to request pickup of large bulk trash items such as furniture and appliances. Pickup is only available on Wednesdays and is subject to change due to holidays or weather emergencies. You may view the Trash & Recycling Calendar for a complete schedule.
The Bulk Item Pickup Program is open ONLY to Radnor Township residents, NOT commercial businesses. Only items entered on your request will be picked up. Items may not be brought to the curb prior to 7:00 p.m. the day before your scheduled pickup date. Items must be brought out to the curb by 7 a.m. on your scheduled pickup date. Fees will not be refunded if your materials are not out at the curb on time (7 a.m. on your pickup date) or if we do not receive notice that the materials do not need to be collected before we arrive. All cancellations/refunds may be subject to a $10.00 processing fee.
Please use the following fee schedule to calculate your bulk item pickup fee. If you need assistance calculating your fee, please contact the Township Public Works Department at 610-688-5600 ext. 155 or 196.
Please use the following fee schedule to calculate your open truck pickup fee. If you need assistance calculating your fee, please contact the Township Public Works Department at 610-688-5600 ext. 155 or 196.
- $50.00 per pick up for up to 5 items (but total weight cannot exceed 150 lbs)
- $25.00 supplemental charge for each additional 5 items (or pickups exceeding 100 lbs, add additional $25 per additional 100 lbs)
- $10.00 supplemental charge for each item containing Freon (e.g. refrigerator, freezer, air conditioner, dehumidifier, ice makers)
- $5.00 supplemental charge for each item containing a Propane tank (e.g. outdoor grill)
- Sample Calculation: Items - Couch = $50.00 (for first 5 items or 150 lb); Items - Box Spring, Mattress, Bed Frame, Night Stand, Toilet = $50.00 plus $25 for additional 5 items (pick up exceeding 150 lbs). Refrigerators = $60.00 ($25 for pick up plus additional $10 for item containing freon)
Please note that as of January 1, 2013 Televisions and Computer monitors will not be accepted on open truck refuse. Residents will need to dispose of these items through an electronics recycling event.