2019 Radnor Day Camp Registration
Track Your Payment
Radnor Day Camp 2019
Questions about camp? Click the logo below for more information!
Multi-Camper Discount available for families with 3 or more children!
- If you are registering 3 or more children in your family, you are eligible for a $25 discount per child. Offer is valid during both Early Bird and regular registration periods.
- In order to receive the discounted fee, please register using our paper registration form, available on our Radnor Day Camp Website. Online registration is not compatible with the multi-camper discount.
Requirements for Campers Entering Grades 7-9 (LIT Program)
- Campers entering grades 7-9 in fall, 2019 who are not enrolled in the LIT program will NOT be eligible for Radnor Day Camp.
- Campers entering grades 7-9 in fall, 2019 who are interested in enrolling in the LIT program must:
- Provide a letter of recommendation from someone unrelated to the camper (i.e., a coach, a teacher)
- Provide a letter of interest written by the camper
- Attend a brief presentation at Back to Camp Night (Tuesday, June 11th)
- The (2) documents listed above must be submitted to the Recreation & Community Programming Department immediately after you have registered. If they are not submitted within two weeks of the date on which you register, your child's spot at camp will not be guaranteed. Letter can be emailed to Heather DiCanzio email@example.com or mailed to the Recreation Department, 301 Iven Avenue, Wayne PA 19087.
Camper Group Structure:
- Campers will be placed in groups according to the grade in which they're entering in September 2019. Some groups may consist of multiple grades depending on registration numbers.
E-Copies of the Camp Welcome Packet/Camp Communications
- The Welcome Packet will be distributed via email in an effort to save paper!
- Please make sure your email address is entered accurately to ensure delivery to your inbox!
Back to Camp Night: Tuesday, June 11th at the Radnor Township Municipal Building
- Meet some of the camp staff, and have your questions answered!
- Hard copies of the Welcome Packet will be available!
- Camper t-shirt will NOT be distributed at Back to Camp Night. Campers will receive their shirts during the first week of camp.
All camp information is subject to change.
- All camp details, including location and times, are subject to change.
Please contact the Recreation & Community Programming Department if you have any questions or
concerns with the online registration process: 610-688-5600